Our Rug Cleaning Method.
Our Rug Cleaning method is called hot-water extraction. It is currently the strongest Rug Cleaning system available. The detergents and equipment we use are entirely portable, which means we will clean your rugs right there on-site without needing to take them away and bring them back. Our Rug Cleaning method uses hot water and several types of Rug Cleaning detergents which are mixed in the solution tank of the machine. This Rug Cleaning solution is sprayed on top of your floor covering and any stains, dirt, soiling are dislodged and dissolved. Your rugs are often placed in heavy traffic areas which means that even if there are no major and specific stains on them they will tend to accumulate a lot of soiling fast. Our Rug Cleaning method will eliminate all soiling and our Rug Cleaning technicians will use specialized stain removing detergents to attempt to eliminate major stains from your textile floor coverings. The hot-water extraction Rug Cleaning system is the most effective, efficient and safest way to clean your rugs available. The hot water extraction method is the most efficient and long-lasting Rug Cleaning solution available.
Our Rug Cleaning Service.
How does the hot water extraction Rug Steam Cleaning system work?
Our Professional Rug Cleaning Specialists will provide our Rug Cleaning Service in several steps.
Step 1 Pre- Treating your rugs.
Our Rug Cleaning Specialists will begin by observing your floor coverings and making sure that they can safely and successfully be steam cleaning using the hot water extraction method. They will continue with pre-spraying any present stains and thoroughly hoovering your rugs to remove any surface debris and particulates. Our Rug Cleaning specialist will always firstly thoroughly hoover your rugs to make sure no dust is still present on them after they will focus on pre-treating stains. Most common household stains, such as food or coffee, tea or soda can be successfully eliminated. However, we can never guarantee stain elimination for stains that are of a chemical nature or stains that have sat in the Rug fibres for a long time or stains that have caused permanent damage to your rugs. If our Rug Cleaning technicians cannot remove a stain no one else will be able to do so!
Step 2 The Main Rug Cleaning Procedure.
Our Rug Cleaning technician will use the HWE method for Rug Cleaning to treat your floor coverings. The hot water extraction method is the strongest and most efficient Rug Cleaning solution available. It is applicable to even the most heavily soiled and blemished rugs and it will rejuvenate and bring them back to life. The main Rug Cleaning procedure is conducted as follows:
- Our Rug Cleaning technician will use specialized equipment to thoroughly clean every inch of our rug.
- The nozzle attachment of our Rug Cleaning machine ejects hot water and specialized cleaning detergents solution. This solution easily dissolves and dislodges dirt and soiling from deep inside the fibres of your rug.
- At the same time, the powerful suction attachment of the machine removes excess water along with the dissolved dirt and stains
- In this way your rugs are cleaned and dried at the same time, the great majority of surface moisture, over 95%, will be eliminated in the cleaning process.
Step 3 Scotchgard And Stain Protection.
This is recommended for heavy traffic areas of your rugs. To extend the results of our Rug Cleaning Services our Rug Cleaning specialist can use a stain repellent that is applied on the pile of each individual item. This specialized detergent is called Scotchgard and it provides a layer of protection against surface stains. This means that your carpets will remain fresher, cleaner and stain-free longer. Please advise us if you would like to include this in your Rug Cleaning Service.
Step 4 Fast Drying Times.
Because our professional Rug Cleaning Equipment simultaneously sprays and cleans and eliminates water and dries your rugs most items would be completely dry in about 3 hours. Our Rug Cleaning equipment will eliminate most of the surface water and turning up the heat and living a window slightly open in the room your rug is in can speed up drying times.
Why Choose Us For Your Rug Cleaning Service?
Bespoke Rug Cleaning Quotes
- We will quote you a price without having to attend your property first.
Professional Rug Cleaning Detergents and Equipment
- We use the latest industrial rug and carpet cleaning equipment and high-grade cleaning detergents.
Non- toxic, non-hazardous and eco-friendly cleaning solutions
- All of our Rug Cleaning detergents are eco-friendly non-toxic and non-hazardous.
- We will provide you with the best possible Rug Cleaning in Manchester for the best possible price.
- All of our Rug Cleaning specialists in Manchester are trained, insured and experienced professionals.
24/7 Customer Support
- If you need to reschedule your Rug Cleaning Services with us you can contact us 24/7 our phone lines are always open.
7 Day a Week Availability
- You can schedule our Rug Cleaning in Manchester 7 days a week at a time convenient for you!
Combine our Rug Cleaning for a personalized discount
Combine our Rug Cleaning Services in Manchester with any one of our Additional Services and you will receive a personalized discount on the final price!
You can combine our Rug Cleaning in Manchester with the following services:
Areas We Cover
You can schedule our End of Tenancy Cleaning Service on all postcodes in:
Bolton, Bury, Oldham, Rochdale, Stockport, Tameside, Trafford, Wigan, and the cities of Salford and Manchester